Welcome to the Clojure Cookbook. We have collected a number of recipes which show how to accomplish specific tasks using the Clojure programming language. This site is intended to be a community resource, and your participation is vital to making it work. If you have examples that you would like to contribute please do so. Likewise, if you have a better way of doing something illustrated here show us your approach so that others may learn from your experience.
The following sections contain relevant material.
- Converting Between Binary and Decimal
- Converting Between Degrees and Radians
- Putting Commas in Numbers
- Comparing Floating-point Numbers
- Finding Prime Factors
- Printing a Sequence with Commas
- Winnowing a Sequence
- Sorting Sequences
- List Comprehensions
- Evaluating Polynomials
- Searching a Sorted Vector
- Determining Clojure Version
- Determining Number of Available Processors
- Screen Capture
- Playing a Sound File
- Practical Recursion
- Folding Sequences (reduce)
- Applicative-Order Y Combinator
Areas for future exploration.